Monday, July 4, 2011

If you really knew me...

Some people who follow me might know me from military spouse support groups, pages, ect. Well here's a few facts about me you might not know :)

--I used to cheer. A lot. I was on varsity as a sophomore and as a senior (I moved to SC my junior year) and did Pop Warner Wildcats cheer in elementary/middle school. I miss it a lot sometimes.
--I got married the day after I turned 18, January 7th. I was scheduled to graduate high school that year too, but I graduated a semester early to ensure that I could REALLY live on my own while Tim was deployed.
--Out of my 2 best friends, I've only met one in real life. Weird? Probably. Do I care? Not a bit!
--I love to sing. I sing in the shower, I sing along to the radio, I sing when I'm home by myself, I just do iot all the time.
--I hold a tiny grudge against my mom for never putting me in dance. I watch it on youtube sometimes and it gives me chills. I wish I could express the emotions the way dancers do.
--Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant are my favorite shows. I love the ones with extra juicy drama. It's my guilty pleasure.
--I'm a nerd sometimes and love to read. I recently finished Water for Elephants and now I'm reading Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me.
--I've read every Twilight book and seen every movie, and I plan on dragging my husband to the newest one when he gets back ;)
--I love rain, gloomy weather, and thunderstorms. That's probably the only weather related thing I miss about home.
--I have 4 tattoos and a few piercings. I plan on getting more :)
--As we speak I'm watching the cheesiest of all cheesy cheer movies, Bring it On 4. I don't remember the name of this one.
--I love food. Food is good to me.
--Even though I don't like the military right now, I will always be thankful for what it's given me and my husband.

1 comment:

  1. I knew all of that EXCEPT what you were watching on tv because I'm not stalking you :)

    ReplyDelete