Thursday, June 30, 2011
50%
We're halfway there, dudes. My DOM officially says, "Congratulations! You're over the hump!" Now don't get me wrong we might be under 50% or even OVER, because I have no clue what the homecoming date actually is. I literally picked a date and shoved it in there. Today is also my last full day in Washington. I'm sad. It's a bittersweet day for sure. We're getting all pretty and going out to dinner! I'm done, because I don't have the patience to curl my mane, but Cora is curling her hair right now and I still have no clue what I'm wearing hahah. Today also marks day 5 of no word from Timmy. Ugh. I worry TOO much. I think I'm even more worried because I'm not home and I'm afraid that if something did happen I wouldn't know. God forbid. I worry seriously way more than any normal human being should. I'm one of those people who think of the worst possible things ever. But we've done over 100 days. W.t.f. That's seriously so crazy. It doesn't feel like 100 days at all. I never would have thought that it would go this fast. I'm ready for this shizz to be over and done with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) Since my husband left on ADVON we have 4 months today. I think we will all be very happy when this is all over with :)
ReplyDelete