Saturday, June 18, 2011

Here I Am.

So today I'm in Tacoma, Washington. It's green. Really green. Kansas City wasn't even this green in the spring time. I'm here with Cora, and it's been really great so far. Right now we're enjoying gloomy weather and eating junk food and blogging our dicks off. We went and saw all the old aircraft on McChord and got some food for the rest of the time I'm here. So this post will probably be really boring hahah. But I will say, I'm getting really sick of my sperm donor calling me. He called me this morning, this afternoon on my sister's phone, but luckily she warned me before hand. And THEN, he called again while we were looking at the mini air museum. I'm definitely getting sick of it. One day I'll explain what happened, but right now I want to keep it to myself. Basically it's something that I won't ever forget, no matter how much he kisses my ass. Seriously. It's almost unforgivable.

To conclude, I'm just happy being here in WA right now. It's giving me a good friend to hang out with, and fun things to do. We'll both get our minds off our husbands being gone, which will make time go by faster for BOTH of us. I'll blog again eventually, but right now I'm gonna continue watching The Jacksons LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment