Not mine, his. He'll be 20. What the fuck. I met him when I was 16 hahah it's crazy how fast time goes... Anyways I got him all his stuff for his birthday care package! I'm making him rice crispy treats with melted almond bark on top and sprinkles, (idea thanks to Cora Croy) and a massive amount of candy, noisemakers, and silly string. I hope he likes it. I got stupid obnoxious bows and curly ribbons to decorate it with too hahah. He'll be kind of embarrassed but I'm not worried about it :) I also got a fur baby. Paisley. She's seriously my life. She's a 3 month old kitten and she's perfect. She's keeping me sane during this deployment. I'll post a picture at the end.
Today was a difficult one. I've been pretty good about things for a while, but I miss having people around. I miss interaction. I miss having friends. All my friends are states away and all my family is too. I have no one here. Luckily my friend Julianne is coming VERY soon! :) I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. She and I are both going through the same shit and it's going to be great having someone here to lean on. Lots of pictures to come :) Until then, Semper Fi ladies and gents. <3
Paisley-Sophia. My love.
No comments:
Post a Comment